Ordering A Firearm Online
The process to buying a gun online:
- Add your merchandise to the cart
- Select your FFL Dealer that you would like your gun to be shipped to
- Click FFL Locator to locate an FFL dealer near you that will perform your transfer. This can be done now or at checkout
- Once you have selected a dealer, you must contact them and make sure they are willing to process the transfer and that the gun is legal to have in your area.
- Submit your order
- Communicate with your dealer to arrange a time to come in and do the transfer. When you pick up you must have all proper documentation to show you are legally eligible to have possession of the gun. Closely inspect your gun, verify make, model, gauge/caliber, serial number, and condition before filling out any paperwork. If there are issues do NOT complete your transfer and call 800-631-6240, if there are no issues you may proceed. The dealer will then complete a background check as required before you can take possession of your gun.
- Any order that is cancelled or returned will be charged a 20% fee. Once the transfer has been done by your dealer, returns will not be allowed.
- Within 4 calendar days after placing your order your chosen dealer must provide their FFL license and this form Firearm Order Sheet. If this is not done your order will be canceled. Once license is received the gun will then ship to the dealer within 3-7 business days after review of license.
- The FFL dealer can fax or email their FFL license with your Firearm Order Sheet:
- If there are any questions, please call 800-631-6240
- You will receive shipping confirmation once your order has shipped. We request that the dealer you have selected contact you after it has been delivered.
- Thank you for your business, we hope to have your continued business in the future!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.